Just like the default content treeview, this App Part is able to show the Lists and Webs of the current site. But unlike the build in content treeview, this App Part enables you to select between deferent settings. You can choose only to show Lists or Webs, should you be able to navigate down to sub webs and so on. Furthermore it can also display the numbers of items in a list before you open it up.
- Site TreeView Navigation
- Choose to display/hide lists and webs
- Flatten or structure the TreeView.
- Show root web or not.
- Show list item count on lists.
- Select between different themes for the TreeView.
- Select to show/hide dots and lines on the TreeView